Finished Touching up Description Pages

I started fixing the home pages for games back in April and finally finished the project yesterday. There was a lot more than I expected and I took a break for a few months, so it took a while. Aside from a few technical improvements that modernized the description pages, the main change has been to the galleries. Many of the galleries on older pages were not formatted properly and did not look good on mobile devices. Of course that’s been changed. I’ve also added links back the the home page for the platform the game appeared on as well as outbound links to other sites with pertinent information. Hopefully things will look and work a bit better with all that done.

Leave a Comment