Privacy and Legal Disclosure
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. While we do not collect sensitive information on our visitors, we also refrain from distributing information to other parties with the exception of Google Analytics and Amazon.com whose privacy statements can be viewed under Information Collection, Use, and Sharing.
All screenshots, logos, and images of games are the property of their respective copyright holders and are used under the Federal Fair Use Act of 1976 for the purpose of criticism. The RetroMaggedon.com logo and any written works that appear on this domain are transformative or original works that are the property of RetroMaggedon.com and are not to be copied and/or distributed without our express written consent.